Filipinos are required to obtain a pre arranged visa to enter in UAE. Tourist Visa for Filipino passport holders is provided in Dubai (UAE) by us, now you can invite your friends and families from Philippines to Dubai or anywhere in UAE with our hassle free Dubai Tourist Visa services. We provide fast visa service at best price. Tourist visa is valid to enter in UAE as tourist, you cannot work on this visa but can look for an employer willing to hire and sponsor work visa.
For visitors/tourist from Philippines to Dubai required approved tourist visa before entering in UAE. A tourist can be applied through any travel agent/hotel or tour operator in Dubai. Where ever you visit in UAE you must keep your passport and a copy of tourist visa.
- Passport front page clear scan copy (Validity above six months)
- Passport last page clear scan copy (Address page)
- Passport size picture with white background ( Soft copy only).
- Passport page with exit stamp if you have visited before in UAE.
- Passport first and last page scan copy
- UAE visa page (Valid more than 3 Months)
- Emirates ID copy ( Front and Back)
- Filled Application form
- Family visitors can provide Ticket copy and Hotel bookings
- Individual travelers without guarantor may need to put deposit
- For any clarification for document required you can send us email and we will reply with the best possible option for your comfortable trip in UAE
We can help to Filipino citizen holding valid Philippines passport to obtain a visa for Dubai, If you are travelling with family as tourist send us your passport copy and picture, make payment and get your visa, for individual traveler required any friend or relative as guarantor in Dubai.
Filipino Individual Tourist required little more supporting documents of sponsor like OEC or OEWA copy , Emirates ID copy, Tenancy Contract copy and Birth certificate to travel from Philippines to Dubai in easy way How Ever others are not mandatory but OEC copy is must.
Filipino Tourist coming from Philippines to Dubai required original visa (Pink Visa Copy) which we provide to clear immigration. This is the same electronic visa but for showing purpose at Philippines required the pink copy visa by Airport Immigration.Filipino National planning to Dubai or in UAE from any other country apart of Philippines doesn’t required original (pink copy) visa, A copy of E Visa is sufficient.
The Affidavit of Support Guarantee is issued by the Philippine embassy or consulate in the Dubai or in Abu Dhabi (UAE).It is a proof that a relative in the country is there to take care who comes from Philippines to Dubai on a new Visit or Tourist Visa.
Filipino citizens/national travelling individual to Dubai/UAE need to carry original copy of affidavit support (Red Ribbon) when they are travelling from Philippines to Dubai. Without red ribbon they might be offloaded at the Airport.
Kabyandubai.com is a trustworthy travel partner in Dubai for Filipino Citizens. We review your application carefully to save visa application from rejection. Supporting travel consultants gives better suggestion. Free consultancy service with accurate information.
- UAE Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Approval of visa is depending on Immigration officials.
- Rejected application will be advised with the reason of rejection.
- Visa fee is non refundable in any case
- After leaving the country you need to update us with exit details.
- Visa Guarantee documents will be advised after evaluating application.
- All passengers must make sure that they are holding a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- It is also mandatory that you have a confirmed hotel booking in any hotel in Dubai.
- Caring sufficient funds are recommended for travelling.